Here are some of our top tips to those attending the Birmingham International Tattoo.
- Book now to get best seats
- Doors open at 4.30pm on Saturday and 12.30pm on Sunday
- Arrive early to pass through the security checks and also get the chance to browse the exhibitors on the concourse level
- The Tattoo is just over three hours long, and finishes at around 9.15pm on Saturday and about 5.15pm on Sunday
- Plenty of local parking is available and special discounts are available if you take the train – watch www.birminghamtattoo.co.uk for details
- Lots of companies are running coach trips to the Tattoo